Pizza, Food Truck
611 S 7th St (btwn South & Bainbridge St)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- You want the spicy sausage
- Truffle pecorino pizza was amazing. They also feature a surprisingly good craft beer selection.
- Get the draft root beer. It's worth every penny.
- Beer theater...Wednesday Friday sunday. Movies pizza beer. #fuckyes
- Not content to simply serve up what is quickly becoming regarded as one of the regions top pies, Nomad Pizza entertains the nibbling masses with free movie nights on Sundays.
- A dependable place for the citys pizza-philes to score excellent Roman and Neapolitan pizzas without having to chase a truck all over town.
- Great food! HORRIBLE service. Large party orders food, someone's pizza is forgotten. We were never checked on. Finally told mng pizza was missing. He charged us & told us we were RUDE when asked why!
- Try the roman crust version of their pizzas, awesome
- Truffle pecorino FTW!
- Sunday nights at 8 are movie nights, check out their website for the schedule!
- Wander around to find Nomad's Bufala mozz/aged Parm/Gran Cru/Caciocavallo Quattro Formaggi pie. Wet your whistle with fermented red and white grapes + 12 taps, too.
- Green dream pizza is so good
- Thursday specials are awesome, $4 every beer before 7 and $10 for a selection of pizzas
- Sort of a BOGO thing with pizza on Tuesdays
- Go for the happy hour!!
- Best pizza margarita! Excellent made crust and the sauce is delicious! Nice place nice people!
- Probably the best pizza in philly
- Try the truffle oil pizza.
- The only flavor in the margherita was excess salt and the base was just too chewy.
- Best place to get a tasty pizza and a cold beer in Philly. Tourist friendly!