Nokomis Public Beach
100 Casey Key Rd.
Nokomis, FL 34275
- Saturday evening drum circle is spectacular! Watch the sunset and come prepared to dance the day away.
- Drummers are there not only on Sat, but also on Mon, Wed, Fri.
- This is a great beach from sunrise to sunset. Lots of places to walk, shells to find, rocks to identify..clean swimming water, usually nice people. Facilities are clean. Grills across the street. DRAW
- Nice beach for locals. Don't miss the drum circles around sunset. It's fun for the whole family.
- Great beach! Don't miss the sunsets!
- #Sun&surfDay w/Kelly and Sharon
- One of our favorite beaches.
- Most beautiful beach, ever.
- Very nice beach with not too many people on it at any given moment.
- Very nice and clean
- Drum Circle on Saturday nights.
- Wednesday & Saturday drumming down the sun is unforgettable...a place to find the Universe with your love...
- Great beach, drum circle saturday
- Warmest water I've ever been in. A manatee swam past us. Freaked me out but people responded with excitement so I played it cool
- Warm water, clean, friendly people. I've been there two days straight on an August weekend and it was never crowded.
- Great place to find seashells
- By the North Jetty there is lots of shells.
- Drum circles and best sunset
- Watch for the dolphins - they will delight you!
- Love this beach it was home as a teenage.