Seafood, Sushi, Japanese
$ $ $ $
- Huge fan of the mouth watering Rock Shrimp. The views are breathtaking, be sure make time to have a drink in the bar before getting seated. The outside patio is an impressive dining experience.
- Absolutely exquisite cuisine that features Nobu Matsuhisa's signature dishes. The Salmon Sushi and Vegetarian Mini Tacos are spectacular. *The bar also offers full menu dining on a first serve basis.
- Black miso cod! Squid pasta (not actually pasta but squid is shaped like penne)! New style sashimi (white fish)! And ask for the artichoke salad which is not on the menu but they may make it for you a
- It's the only restaurant in the world where such GORGEOUS TALENTED STAR as TOM HANKS will treat you like a lady and hold a door for you!:)
- Book in advance .. Spectacular and sensational ocean view .. Recommended at sunset ..
- Mango and passion fruit martini
- Ask them to bring you dishes omakaze style.. you won't regret it.
- Where do I start? Everything is good here!
- Honestly the best thing is the view and the vibe. The food is great but not incredible.
- Nobu tem uma rea externa incrvel, com pequenos lounges formados por sofs baixos, um lindo deque com vista e ainda uma rea interna bem agradvel, toda de vidro, proporcionando uma linda vista.
- House special sushi.. lobster mini tacos, beef steak.. snow crab with creamy chili sauce .. and rock shrimp tempura... absolutely go for chocolate sufflet for a finish dessert
- Situated on the beach right off the PCH, a beautiful space for its well-heeled clientele and pretty food. Signature dishes are Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno, Black Cod with Miso. [Eater 38 Member]
- DJSackmann.com bento-ed my box.
- Food totally sux
- Still one of the best Nobu outposts anywhere! Black miso cod, lobster mini-tacos, artichoke salad...the toro tartare with caviar will make you cry! Efficient service, low-key room. Absolutely superb.
- Order the spicy shiso peppers at the chic Malibu outpost of the famous New York sushi spot.
- Nobu in Malibu is my favorite restaurant.
- Have money to spend, get the Jalapeno Yellowtail and the Ceviche Tacos..
- Great location and spectacular view . Try the tuna sashimi tacos, lobster tacos, black cod, spicy tuna maki, and the shiitake salad.
- Sem duvida a melhor opo de comida e vista de Malibu, simplesmente imperdvel. Vale cada centavo.