No Name Delicatessen
Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches
- Has a terrible lunch rush... but there's lots of seating and they make the food fast. Oh, and the food is very,very good.
- Everything on the menu is incredible. My spinach salad that I get will last me a good two days. Every soup that he offers is amazing. If you have not had a chance to go I highly recommend it.
- GOOD food here, GREAT sandwiches, soups, & salads. Very good place for lunch, however very busy. Don't let the crowd stop you from enjoying this great food.
- The orange sweet tea is fabulous.
- Got the daily special. Cheeseburger sliders are definitely a #win
- Nice people. Good Reuben sandwich.
- Had the pastrami sandwich and the side Greek. Big portions! Good food. My mom had the homemade shrimp salad and homemade coleslaw! Good stuff!!
- Great Reuben sandwich, classic deli.
- Great food!
- Great sandwiches.
- Greek Salad is the way to go - make sure you bring cash, cards are not accepted.
- Best Greek salads!!
- Cash only! ATM inside charges $1.50.
- Pastrami on a croissant with provolone cheese is excellent. Especially with some Tabasco sauce
- Wow the new booths are awesome.
- Best vegetable soup in Columbia!
- Mayo based potato salad is the best!
- I wish the pimento cheese had a little more flavor..
- Have your sandwich on a croissant!