The Nile Cafe
954 Manitou Ave
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Good, inexpensive food, great service.
- Falafel Sandwiches here are awesome!
- Sage tea. Shwarfel. Baklava. Incredible meal for $15
- Yummy pitas and get flavor on the meat.
- The Veggie plate was delicious, The Falafel is amazing as well! Delicious and authentic.
- Lamb kabobs were excellent as well as the warm humus. Sage tea was so good I bought some to take home.
- Everything is good here! Stumbled upon this gem of Middle Eastern fare and was not disappointed. Service is good and friendly. Hummus is excellent and so is the baba ganoush. Sage & cinnamon tea .
- Best seasoned cheese fries on the planet, and that's coming from a Midwesterner.
- They cater to gluten free needs and have fresh bakery gluten free bread from outside the bread box. Super delicious.
- Fast, friendly service & great food! The Schwarma is the best I've ever had!
- Get the half and half, sub baba. You'll get a great sampling of their best vegetarian dishes. So tasty!
- Veggie plate is wonderful! I sub babaganoosh for tabouli. Can never finish it so filling!
- Have the Shwarafel gyro, it's soooo savory. Stuffed grape leaves were authentic. The baklava was to die for with fresh honey drizzled all over it.
- Best Mediterranean food ever! After the incline come here to eat
- Try the shwarafel! The Turkish Coffee is tasty too.
- The sage iced tea is phenomenal!
- Also, they get a lot of their spices from Jordan. Can we say authentic?
- The falafel is excellent!
- Slow service. Took almost 50 minutes for food to arrive. Many of the fries were still frozen in the middle
- Fine combo platter