94 Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4 (Taman Sutera Utama)
Johor Bahru, Johor 81300
- Heard n tried their food. Too fusion to call japanese food. Dissapointed~
- Even if we already book the seat still have to wait for so long. No effective
- Nijyumura bento is nice!
- Nijyumaru @Permas Jaya is more better than Nijyumaru @Sutera Utama. REALLY
- The food is very delicious and cheap. All the staff very friendly and services with smiles face.
- Lovely food here and great service too
- Good food, reasonable price
- Best sushi in Skudai, I'd imagine. It's freezing inside though, bring a jumper!
- very delicious, price reasonable.. nice environment.. strongly recommended
- Gyoza is recommended.
- A must order- Salmon teriyaki set which cost around RM19.80 and Udon noodle with sushi set ard RM23.90. Recommend to order their Gyoza about RM8.90.. with its juicy flavourful meat inside.
- One of the best jap restaurant I've been to. High quality food and service. No complaints! Rmb to make reservations if u r coming for weekend dinner.
- Nice, delicious & valuable
- Services is bad and waiter attitude even worse. If you in a good mood please don't come to this place. #bad#services
- Japanese dinner.... with mom and saritha...extremely friendly staff welcoming your empty stomach
- i love the design and environment here! The foods are so damn nice!
- Kani cheese maki is a must try!!!
- It was the restaurant with the greatest buzz. 8pm and a wait list. But disappointing. Won't be back. Particularly the sushi rolls were bad with way too much rice and token sliver of salmon or unagi
- Awesome Cheese Prawn Maki!!!!!
- Awesome food with reasonable price! Love their signature ramen the most! Will definitely be back!