Nifty Nut House
- I do a lot of baking and this is by far the best place in Wichita to buy nuts and fruit. Excellent price and great employees.
- Mix & Match all nuts...all day...everyday...they got bulk candy too!!
- Garlic onion pistachios Rock my Socks!!!
- Everything is delicious! Great service too!
- They have some Amazing sweets in for easter...better quality and price from commercial box stores. Where else can you find five different flavored marshmallows or sour Easter egg shaped gummy snacks?
- Food network rated this place high and so do we. Samples available for everything they sell.
- The Hot Tamales candy taste old and were all stuck together in the box, I will not return, the chocolate and nuts are very over priced too...
- Wichita institution. Always busy but you'll find all types of chocolate covered whatever. Wasabi peas are great too.
- GREAT LOCAL BUSINESS Owners are wonderful people, product is fresh & exceptional. Outstanding variety. Super local business to support in Wichita! A++
- Hot Tamales was stuck together, like they were very old.
- Always so helpful.
- Huge selection of nuts and novelty and specialty candies. Everything is great! Our consultant Dana was awesome!
- Great selection of all kinds of treats but upset me because they quit carrying the Jalapeno Peanut Brittle.
- No more jalapeno peanut brittle.
- Coconut curry cashews are a good option...either you love them or hate them!
- Whats not to love.
- Must go place in Wichita. Try the Grand Marnier Chocolate covered Pecans....delicious.
- A wide variety of nuts, snacks, & candy!!
- Since I was a little girl, one of my favorite places. Double roasted cashews, maple peanuts, sour balls of every flavor....so so good
- To die for Carmel's!!!!