Nicolosi's - San Diego
- Pricey higher quality pizza.
- Worst service ever!! the hostest sees me waiting to be seated and she ignors me and someone walked in front of me and started chating with the hostess food is great but the people who work there??
- Best sandwiches in San Diego. Been coming here since the late '70's
- The pizza is severely underrated. TRY IT!
- Excellent pizza!!
- No but suit yourself if you go here, though my waitress was very sweet and although my meal was making me sick a bit nauseous have you... I left un pleased,hungry, concerned- Never again
- Pizza-Deluxe,Chicken Piccata, chicken marsala, manicotti with side of meatballs are so good!. kom's day is really busy but so fun for family.
- My favorite is the Eggplant Parmesan. Although their portions have shrunk and prices increased. Will look elsewhere now.
- Can't recommend the margarita pizza. Their sandwiches are awesome tho!
- Deserts are delish!!!
- Had the clams. It was great.
- Nicolosi's moved...
- Great Food and Service. Definitely recomend them!
- Their gorgonzola chicken pasta is the best pasta EVER!!!!
- go on a Friday for Manicotti!
- Nicolosi's has the best Italian food in town.
- Nicolosi's is a second generation, family owned restaurant and a San Diego staple. Yummy pizza's, tasty sauces and kitch atmosphere makes Nicolosi's a great choice for the family. Recently reopened!!!