New York Burger Co.
303 Park Ave S (btwn E 23rd & E 24th St.)
New York, NY 10010
- the little deal is a junior cheeseburger with fries and a soda for $5.50 plus tax. currently with the tax it is $5.99 12/13/09
- The sauces are the best part! NY Burger sauce & chili ketchup, FTW!
- eat burger
- Should have gone to shake shack
- Get a cheeseburger with avocados and dip it in some of their creamy pesto sauce, sounds like an offbeat combination but trust me!
- It's not Shake Shack, but a great alternative! Sweet potato fries are delicious
- Get the Chicago burger - you won't be disappointed
- The Mediterranean vege burger with dill dressing was quite tasty! Affordable & quick, too.
- So many sauce options! My fav: chipotle honey & basil pesto
- LOL Baruch students
- Pales in comparison to the shack burger :(
- Black bean burger with avocado and mango salsa - delicious.
- They don't honor 4sq check in specials.
- just go for the classic NY burger, but don't forget the fries they are good too.. in the back section they have a series of sauces, many types that you dip into ;-)
- When I'm in the mood for a burger & want to be healthy, I go here. Sweet Potato fries..yum
- Try the Onion Rings!
- Most uninspired burger I ever had. And right around the corner from shack shak no less?!?! Blaspheejers
- The onion rings are really good. Also, try a chili dog.. not on the menu but they'll do it when they have chili.
- Get the berry extreme smoothies. Out of this world !
- The spicy chicken sandwich is completely flavorless. Not spicy at all.