7279 Arlington Blvd
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Cathy is a nice bar tender
- Double check your receipt. Diners beware.
- Crispy fried wings are really good. Best wings in town.
- this place is slow!
- Monday - Wednesday New Seasons crawfish special are buy 4lb get 1 FREE don't forget to add the yummy corn, potato, and sausages (;
- Some of the best shaky beef I have ever had. Good atmosphere. Bartender was great!
- The Thai and Vietnamese work perfectly together (separated in one large pot). The Thai is sweet and sour like a Tom Yum, and the Vietnamese slightly spicy like a Bun Bo Hue noodle soup.
- If you're having hot pot, call 15 min ahead. Set up is prepared by the time you are sat.
- If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, this isn't the place for that. I've been here for 30min and still haven't gotten my food. If it wasn't for the tasty food I would have gone somewhere else.