New Orleans City Park
- 6th-largest urban public park in the US, approx. 50% larger than Central Park in NYC. Holds the world's largest collection of mature live oak trees. Founded in 1853, one of the oldest parks in the US.
- Five outdoor eateries near City Park...Ralph's on the Park, Cafe Degas, Cafe Navarre, Santa Fe Restaurant and Nonna Mia...
- Where smoking trees is as legal as walking a dog!
- Buy a Friends of City Park membership, totally worth it and it's a donation. Check out the benefits like free Storyland, amusement park and Xmas in the Oaks admissions and more!
- One of the most beautiful places to take photographs.
- 13,000 acre outdoor oasis. Botanical Gardens, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, Biking, Jogging, and Walking Trails, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, Paddle Boats and newly added Putt -Putt .
- The Botanical Gardens are a relaxing break from the French Quarter!! Also check out the sculpture garden
- Find Gambit at Voodoo today and get a free frisbee!
- DON'T GO INTO THE LONG GRASS.
- New Orleans City, one of beautiful places to take a photos.
- Gambit Best of New Orleans 2011 Winner: Best Tennis Courts, Best Bike Path
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: Best Place for a Wedding Reception
- Awesome garden look for the LOVE stamp sculpture
- Free wi fi! Woo!
- The chime tree is always relaxing, just watch out for the ants.
- Great jogging and biking trails! Get out and get active!
- 1,500 acres of the world's largest Live Oak grove
- Nature all around. A great spot for couples.
- Great place!!! Mini Golf, Regular Golf, Driving Range, Morning Call, Sculpture Garden, NOMA, Festival Grounds, Storyland, Botanical Gardens, carousel...so much to do! It's GREAT!!!
- Good times