Department Store, Apparel
- The renowned department store just celebrated its 100th anniversary; this downtown flagship is where it all began. Its hushed environs make browsing for ladylike classics intensely rewarding.
- Where stylish Texans have been shopping since 1907.
- Voted Best Woman's clothing store by The Dallas Observer's Best of Dallas 2010!
- Best shopping I've done!
- If you are looking for anything larger than a size 6 or under $200 than go somewhere else. The Neiman's at North Park Mall is much better. It is the original store so there's that.
- Dogs are welcome in the store
- Avoid long mall lines & have picture with Santa taken here. Then go see Nancy at Chanel makeup for an update on the latest colors.
- Free valet or park at the garage across the street no charge with your NM receipt.
- Headquarters for the iconic upscale shopping experience
- Valet Parking is complementary, just on back of building!
- The 1618 Cafe always has amazing food thanks to Lisa Martel executive chef - AND ITS CHEAP!!
- Overpriced and not anything I'm looking for
- Shoes!! Candy, and bags!
- Thanks to the overly-sensitive alarm system at NM, we've enjoyed the sound of sirens every time a motorcycle goes by! Ahh peaceful downtown living...
- This place is a DREAM! Sale racks are awesome!
- Yum. N.M. Espresso chocolate chip cookie.
- fond memories of the rare occasions my father loosened his purse strings were here. the special pieces i got stayed in my wardrobe for years.
- The alterations department is incredible!
- Go see Andrea Redmond at the Chanel shop on the 1st Floor. She is AMAZING!! Tell her Blake says "Hi!"
- April 20, 2012: Share Dare racers tip #2 - Choose a coin and throw it in the Make-A-Wish Wishing well for Bonus points. Tweet when you're done and then grab a cookie!