- $10 cover, and note that the crowd is mixed (gay and straight).
- This club is awesome gay straight or other wise stop hating and have fun
- Do not go here. Their cover is too pricey, and after 2:00 am it turns into KinderKare (18+)
- Dont take your coat to the coat check they will give your coat to someone else. This bar suxs ass NEVER trust the bar staff there they always lie about stuff that is true to cover there ass. Becarful
- Some of the nicest, most open minded people in Seattle come here regularly! I look forward to seeing everyone every week!
- Downstairs= SHITTIEST DRINK YOUVE EVER HAD!!
- get your goth on!
- Love it for the sound and the layout!
- I elbowed 4 fella's in the nose. Stay off the gay girls! You dumb knobs.
- Want to hear the worst that electronic music has to offer? Come to Neighbors!
- If you want to party hardcore go to Jonathan at the bar and ask for the "Dick Dalton" drink! It's so fruity like the DJ!!!!!!!
- Brass monkey..... That funky monkey
- going 4 C89.5's **SOLD OUT** 40th Birthday Party!
- Cover is only 5$ before midnight Friday and sat and its open till 4am
- Started Coming here in 2000. Was the hottest dance club for years until I moved of the city. Came here for first time in 5 years tonight. Still poppin'. Loved it. One of the best dance clubs around!
- This is the only "gay" place to go on the hill after 2am. Other are Noc Noc and ETG.
- This has turned into a straight club that thinks its the shit. Bleh, lameness
- The entrance is in an alley next to a row of dumpsters. And that's the nicest thing I have to say about this venue. Good music though.
- 80's night and the dj doesn't have Xanadu. NEXT! Skip Thursday's. It's no longer 80's night. Sad. Maybe the Cuff will pick it up?
- Get your ass on the dance floor and dance...dance I say!!;)