8648 Old Bee Caves Rd (Travis Cook Rd)
Austin, TX 78735
- A favorite retreat of mine. Gardening and landscaping ideas abound. Staff is so willing to help. Get Ladybug stamps that add up for future shopping.
- The staff here are so obliging and courteous. I had a couple of questions for them and they gave me excellent answers. Most helpful.
- Wandering meandering lush and fun, the equivalent of Breeds Hardware for actual gardeners, plenty of nonGMO plants, might be the the source in Austin now?
- Love! Organic!
- plants get the plants
- Great selection. Don't forget to visit the animals!
- Best garden center in Austin, hands down. Worth the drive. Everyone is so friendly, patient, full of expert advice & definitely keepin' Austin weird w/ their staff honeybee headbands. Great for noobs!
- Evan was super helpful with my rose questions!
- Get a map when you arrive this place is huge
- Great little neighbor hood nursery.
- Visit the butterfly garden!
- Check to see if they have any shantung maples in stock. Natural Gardener is one of the few places in town that has them. Shantung maples are great trees!
- Make sure to pet the goats behind the nursery.