8648 Old Bee Caves Rd (Travis Cook Rd)
Austin, TX 78735
- A favorite retreat of mine. Gardening and landscaping ideas abound. Staff is so willing to help. Get Ladybug stamps that add up for future shopping.
- The staff here are so obliging and courteous. I had a couple of questions for them and they gave me excellent answers. Most helpful.
- Wandering meandering lush and fun, the equivalent of Breeds Hardware for actual gardeners, plenty of nonGMO plants, might be the the source in Austin now?
- Love! Organic!
- plants get the plants
- Great selection. Don't forget to visit the animals!
- Best garden center in Austin, hands down. Worth the drive. Everyone is so friendly, patient, full of expert advice & definitely keepin' Austin weird w/ their staff honeybee headbands. Great for noobs!
- Evan was super helpful with my rose questions!
- Get a map when you arrive this place is huge
- Great little neighbor hood nursery.
- Visit the butterfly garden!
- Check to see if they have any shantung maples in stock. Natural Gardener is one of the few places in town that has them. Shantung maples are great trees!
- Make sure to pet the goats behind the nursery.
- A beautiful nursery full of all kinds of native plants and some other favorites as well! Plenty of helpful staff will get you on the right track. Prices are reasonable and quality is good!