Native Grill & Wings
- Watching the Cardinals game where everybody knows my name at our neighborhood Native which have the best wings!!!!
- Always dirty and service is horrible but the wings are good.
- Natives strawberry hot
- Best wings around
- Wifi password: chickenwing
- For an appetizer, try one dozen of the Hot Wings with Ranch Dressing.
- Best server is Isaac. Most wings are excellent. Strawberry hot taste like cough syrup. Try the medium or hot flavored hot wings grilled. They are fantastic. Grilling gets rid of a lot of the grease.
- Cheesecake is to die for! Love it!!!
- I have loved Native New Yorker since 1992, the first time I had wings. They still have the best chicken wings!!
- Karaoke Sat. Nights hosted by Starz Karaoke
- Haven't been @ this location in a while, they remodeled it and it looks good. Nice open feel.
- Rip off. You get practically nothing and they try to rush you in and out the door. Pathetic
- Everyone always thinks just wings for Native - while they are good, don't be afraid to branch out. All the food is pretty damn awesome!! Best bartender around is Kerie - Tues, Thurs & Fri bitches!!! ;
- The food is great! I come here for the delicious wings! The Wings come in dozens of varieties and the fried zuchinni a favorite. I suggest this hole in the wall restaurant hiding in the back corner.
- We picked this place because it is close to the A's Spring Training stadium - the service, margaritas, wings were all great. California Burger was cooked perfectly.
- Parmesan strippers are wonderful
- Good waiters and waitresses at dinner time but not at lunch. Good variety of food.
- Nice atmosphere.
- Been here for 30 minutes and no service