Mediterranean, Hookah Bar
2896 W Pioneer Pkwy
Arlington, TX 76013
- Been here twice and everything has been delicious!
- A great hookah spot in Arlington. Close to the UTA campus, this place has a great wait staff and a great variety of Starbuzz hookah. Open late, great food and BYOB.
- Try the steak and shrimp hookah sounds weird taste great!
- Gets a bit crowded on the weekends, but good hookahs
- Ask for Farouq or Sam... or Melissa(:
- Blue Ice Hookah
- Hookah bar that stays open very late. It's BYOB but they charge $5 per person to serve it. They should dim the lights to make it a more chill experience tho. More of a college type vibe here.
- Yogasim hookah is awesome
- Awesome place. Very chill. Friendly staff.
- The Food are Delicious and Yummy! Quality Food.
- Like it <3
- Ask for Kevin! He's the best!
- Sex on the beach is amazing!
- Inside was a bit crowded. Good food, alright hookah. We had the best server there! Go and ask for Ricky! :)
- Delightful fries!! :)
- Food is great and the hookah is even better!
- The hummus here tastes funny, kinda like mayonnaise.
- If you don't like smoking hookah a pot of tea and a book here in this atmosphere is wonderful.
- Awesome outdoor seating
- A must if you are heading west on 303...or just make plans to head west on 303.