Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street (南京路步行街)
Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Road
Nanjing E Rd | 南京东路
Huangpu, 上海市 200001
- Good night :)
- I looooooveeee shanghai ^^
- Love Morocco
- On a public holiday like today: hell on earth - but a must-see!
- Good Morning
- Very nice street . Be careful there and don't follow people if they ask you to. You can visit many museum nearby . Madame Tussaud museum is just near
- If you are a white guy walking solo, expect to be hit up for "massage" all the time. Very annoying. First they offer a woman, then a boy. Not interested thanks, doesn't seem to be enough of a no.
- I wish the "skate shoes, madam" would vanish one day. I wouldn't miss it at all.
- Probably the busiest street in Shanghai! Beware of massage girls, pickpockets and English practising teenegers, they just want to rip you off!!
- Nanjing Road ;)
- Nanjing Road shanghai ;)
- Watch your man as he will be pulled away for a massage ;-)
- Full of tourists and locals chilling out, a lot of shops and restaurants in the area.
- Filling happy
- Istanbul istiklal cad ubesi
- Packed and awesome place for shopping spree!
- One of the best street in Shangha for buying any think that u want