Food Truck, Vietnamese, Moving Target
- Grilled pork banh mi with all of the trimmings = yum!
- Get their special lemonade! It is so refreshing.
- Tell them to skip the jalapeno if it's too much for you.
- Best Food Truck in Dallas... it's a must have!!!
- Bahn Mi sandwich with Honey Grilled Pork is the best traditional flavor! Basil Mint tea is so refreshing! Great quality and friendly staff!
- The mint lemonade is a must!
- Basil mint tea and BBQ pork Bahn Mi.
- Tasty Lemongrass Chicken and Noodle Bowl!
- Asian Honey Grilled Pork Tacos, superb! Basil Mint Lemonade, interesting! If you're picking it up at Klyde Warren Park, beware of bees with honey grilled pork, they are relentless!
- Grilled pork tacos were enough to share.
- Noodle bowl
- Tofu rice bowl!
- Check out Nammi Truck as seen on Eat Street
- Nammi's Banh Mi has grilled pork, pickles, hot peppers, cilantro, pate and mayonnaise, all delivered on one of Dallas' best food trucks. It's lunch.
- The bahn mi's are HUGE...sweet juicy Jesus!!! D and I should have shared one. Yes...that is ONE order I'm holding.
- Messy but SO GOOD! Lemongrass chicken bhan mi
- Tofu banh mi and basil mint lemonade go hand in hand :3
- They can adapt their meals to gluten-free options!
- Delicious but sssssllllllllloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- Honey grilled pork is to die for!