“Nacho Fast” Says Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina: Stop in and Celebrate National Nacho Day November 6
$5.00 Nachos all Day at Traditional Site Locations
Charlotte, NC (RestaurantNews.com) Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina invites you to celebrate National Nachos Day with them on November 6th. The popular fast-casual Mexican restaurant will be serving $5.00 orders of Nachos all day. Click on hyperlink to learn the history of this holiday.
Salsarita’s chips are one of the restaurant’s staple items and have been since the restaurant was founded in 2000. Combined with Salsarita’s salsa, which is made fresh, in-house daily, the chip-and-salsa combination has made the menu choice one of the restaurant’s favorites. Here are some fun facts compiled by Salsarita’s since they’ve begun celebrating this national holiday in 2009.
- In 2015 Salsarita’s sold 186.79% more nachos on National Nacho Day compared to a normal day.
- The locations sell enough Queso in one year to fill six backyard swimming pools.
- Salsarita’s sells enough Queso in one year to fill 8,391 car gas tanks.
- Salsarita’s sells enough Nacho chips in one year to feed each person in the states of South Carolina and Kentucky one order of chips.
“Salsarita’s is all about providing fresh, authentic Mexican dishes, and our Nachos, Guacamole, Salsa and Queso are all stellar examples of fulfilling that goal,” said Friedman. “This promotion lets us celebrate a fun holiday in a way that is in keeping with what the Salsarita’s brand is all about.”
About Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina
Founded in Charlotte, N.C. in 2000, Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina offers Mexican favorites such as five flavorful house-made salsas, custom burritos, tacos, nachos and salads made fresh to order with an extensive selection of proteins, toppings and fillings. Salsarita’s was acquired by franchise industry veteran Phil Friedman in 2011 and operates more than 80 locations in 18 states, including 13 that are company-owned. For more information, visit www.salsaritas.com, like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/salsaritas and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @salsaritas.
Sanderson & Associates
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record