Mustard Seed Cafe
- Most time, food comes out quickly. Today, service was horrible with them bringing us the wrong dishes 3 times! Let's go people! Get your damn service in order.
- Mustard Seed makes a tasty vegetarian sandwich and tuna melt quesadilla!
- Had a yummy rosemary turkey burger and some delish potato salad! My friend said she always gets the salmon and goat cheese quesadilla. Tasty bites for sure!
- Service was whatever. Had to ask more than once for soy milk ... Bus boy/server had no personality. Main server was friendly and helpful when he did come around. Food... Eh nothing special.
- The Vegetable Sandwich is a perfect salad on bread (and served with no mayo)
- The breakfast egg sandwich and chai latte are amazing.
- Chicken Mediodia, Eggs Bruchetta, and Chinese Chicken Salads are great.
- Try the Chicken Cobb salad.
- Friendly staff, reasonable prices and no frills Californian fare. I freaking adore this place. Only open mornings to early afternoon
- Great local place where everybody knows your name. Celebrity spotting often. Breakfast all day. Not open for dinner.
- A real no-frills restaurant, but that's just why I like it.
- Breakfast is great, staff is always nice. No nonsense vibe which I love. One of my favorite places on Hillhurst.
- That Rosemary bread tho...
- Healthy eats. Love the eggs. Tuna is awesome. And I come here for the cottage cheese. No really.
- Tasty breakfast burrito with fresh-squeezed OJ.
- Great for breakfast or lunch, pretty big comedian hangout
- It's a bit eclectic and I everything here is very good :D
- Crappy coffee, nice vibe, street tables are cool.
- Salmon Plate is enough for two
- Excellent food and friendly staff. Not slow at all. Chorizo is awesome!