Mulleady's Irish Pub
- Hugest urinal in town.
- Touch the blue hand.
- Go there for game night or on cold nights - two floors, two fireplaces! When it snows you can sit inside and watch the kids (ok, everyone) sled down Dravus.
- Monday night! Trivia with Henry! He's handsome and funny!
- Eat the food. Seriously. Any item on the menu is amazing.
- New fall menu!
- Awful. Dont go here. Management seems to not care about their guests.
- Pulled pork poutine and fries with Beecher cheese sauce & bacon
- Pretty cool neighborhood gathering place.
- Poutine and Scotch eggs. Not healthy, but very tasty.
- Trivia night on Mondays.
- The flat bread seasonal appetizer is delicios!
- Flatbread changes seasonly and is excellent
- The Veggie Dagwood sandwich is amazing
- The Poutine! Always order the Poutine. It is the best item on the menu, hands down.
- Burger for 11 dollars. Not worth it. No flavor. Nothing special.
- Braised Hazelnut-Finished Pork Blue cheese polenta, cherry compote, hazelnut oil
- Horrible food and bad service.
- The interior is pitch-perfect Irish pub, right down to the stacked stone fireplacejust a few feet away from the formidable talent behind the bar