Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle Irish Pub
Pub, Bar, Music Venue
- Bring your credit card :) drinks are pricey
- Corned beef and curry rocks!
- Shepherds pie is great, so are the lamb skewers. Come down and knock back a pint or two (or three or four :)
- Connect with Pittsburgh's international communities at http://www.globalpittsburgh.org. Look for us on Facebook and Twitter, too.
- Tuesday night Ceilis are so much fun! 8-10pm
- See Red Hand Paddy awesome Irish rock!
- Free buffet at the Friday happy hour. Yumm
- The third Friday in February is the Great Guinness Toast at. 11 P EST. Be sure to get here early to save a spot!
- Great Irish music, and Guinness!
- The crab cakes are oh so delicious.
- The atmosphere at Mullaneys is unmatched in Pittsburgh! Must visit! Great food in the Irish tradition, and excellent live entertainment. The service is prompt and friendly. Five stars!!
- Everything is awesome! Especially the service!!!
- I have never had a bad experience here and I doubt anyone will, EVER. great wings.
- Fun bar to listen to Irish music, eat Irish food and drink Irish Beers ($6 per). Men's bathroom has live wires in stall...wtf. Parking lot next door is $8 to park in.
- Be sure to be there when Terry Griffith plays!
- What a disappointment. The manager/bartender was a complete dickbag. See ya never. First and last visit.
- Good food, good service. Drinks are pricey.
- St patty's Day! The best party ever!!! It's great to be Irish!!!
- This is undoubtedly the best Irish pub west of Dingle!
- Check out the old school phone booth in the basement