5436 S Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60615
- Order to go because the servers are slow
- The Grill Biscuit's Are Thee Best :-)
- The waitresses are a lil.....let's say "hood" but the good is good #realtalk order the kids meal..for 599 you get way more than an adult meal
- This place is good but if they served mimosas it would be better...
- GREAT FOOD
- Their GRILLED biscuits are bomb.con
- Come in early! The grilled biscuits are the best!
- Very good food! Nice place!
- Parking is a mother.
- The French toast was nothing to shout about-- the very middle was still very bready not French toasty. Too much cinnamon. Hash browns were terrible. But biscuits an grits were good! Clean bathrooms!!
- The staff is great even at 5:30 in the morning
- Not do good food and terrible Customer Service...DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!
- Try the grilled biscuits... Phi!
- I luv the huge pancakes
- Make sure to try a grilled biscuit. The time spent cooking over the grates creates some nice crispy edges, and it was just stable enough to stay together
- Get the French Toast over the super sized and thick pancakes. Nice place...but prepare to wait!!!!! Servers, extremely forgetful. 3 stars from me.
- The food was great , however the service was horrible!! I have never seen so many ghetto , incompetent women in my life!!
- French toast is very average. Grilled biscuit is awesomeness.
- Good food, wonderful service and fast. Well worth the money
- The pan fried biscuits are off the chain!