Mr. C Beverly Hills
- ! !
- All rooms on property have a private balcony, and many with panoramic views of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles!
- Definitely a unique hotel with character and very polite and helpful staff. Love love loving it!
- Don Draper might not actually be in the corner, or at the end of this bar after a long night, but he probably would if Mr. C was around in the 60's. A replica of a classy Mid-Century establishment.
- The staff is incredibly friendly. The lobby bar is regal and relaxed .
- Best bellinis on earth
- If you want to be seated immediately ask for Danny
- Super friendly staff. Worth asking for upgrade when you check in too
- very comfortable stay in LA
- The summertime poolside brunch is one terrific way to soak in the sun, along with well-executed classics like eggs benedict, and a delicious avocado-baby artichoke salad with the signature bellini.
- Some of the best public spaces in any hotel around.
- The beds and linens are heavenly. A nights stay is a must.
- Amazing hotel & luxury i like the contemporary design so it is perfect
- Nice rooms
- Bellini's is the best!!!
- Superb rooms, great service, and amazing food and bar. What's not to like? Highly recommended...
- Try your skills on the $50K pool table. Only 2 of them in the World.
- Grab a pizza from the illustrious Mr. Cs swanky Italian spot downstairs, but try not to get red sauce all over his hotels white-themed walls & plush leather furniture, capisce?
- Bellinis are a must.... But the Croque Monsieur needs some work!