- I must be the only one on Foursquare who loves this place. The croissants are perfect. So are the eggs royale.
- Good food, horrific service
- Maybe went on a good night but I really had amazing food and the waiter was attentive and great. Try the risotto, it is a perfect balance of flavor and precisely cooked. Will go back for brunch soon!!
- They have a selection of polescasseroles, like mussel risotto, served in their cooking vessels. Savor: Duck Leg Confit. This affordable French eatery caters to Slopers in-the-know
- Best Brunch place in Park Slope
- Uh a french place tht serves burnt french toast & out of croissants @ 12 on saturday is poor.1 waitress? had 2get up 2get my cutlery.mgmt stp bein tight. prob 1 more chef & def mo' waitstaff. Today-D+
- I reccomend the lamb tajine
- Giant cockroach crawled across our table. Waitress didn't offer to comp ANY of the meal. Escargot are good, but probably won't go back.
- Extremely slow service.. Mediocre food. This place seriously needs to hire more staff.
- Bloody Mary here is off the hook
- First Park Slope restaurant I've eaten at since the story about wage violations came out. Make sure you ask your busboy how they are paid and if they are paid correctly. At Moutarde, they were.
- Waste not, want not!
- My Favorite Brunch Place in the Slope!
- The service and food sucked. Never coming back.
- Scrambled eggs with carmelized o
- The yogurt here is unlike anyplace else in NYC. Great food!
- This my absolute favorite place for weekend brunch. They open earlier than some (10:30-11) and are great with (well-behaved) kids.
- Bad service but good food an yummy coffee!
- French Bistro.... great for Brunch!
- Best eggs florentine...authentic delicious French food!