Morgan's At La Quinta Resort
- Had the watercress & Bibb salad, amazing. porcini crusted filet with roasted cauliflower pure With a side of ginger infused corn. Everything was amazing. Finished it off with the s'mores desert wow!
- Not on the menu: get the house made ice cream trio - butter pecan, butter popcorn, and marshmallow
- Say "Hello" to Brian at the bar! Awesome mixologist!!
- Phenomenal. Came here for my mom's birthday while visiting my grandparents and this place was superb! Their Wagyu beef is outstanding. Try a steak with their Parmesan crust. Absolutely delicious!
- Order the fries. Trust me.
- Hard to beat the double cut pork chop. Also, if you want to eat in the restaurant and not the bar area make sure you reserve for the main dining room.
- Man... The bartender either has an attitude or I don't meet his standards... #forgetanytip
- The best food in the desert. Period!!!!!!
- The piano lounge is a great place to end the night. Paul is an awesome entertainer on both piano and guitar and knows a ton of requests!
- That trio of cream ... They either forgot how to make it or it doesn't exist. If you try and order it expect one scoop of each ice cream on three separate plates. It's not "off the menu" anymore.
- the off the menu ice cream is the best thing ever!
- Definitely get the ginger- infused coachella sweet corn. To die for....
- The short ribs are to die for. Sit next to the firepit and share a bottle for some romance and hand-holding time.
- Nice location but overpriced and bland food for what it is. Good if you dont want to go off property but thats about it. Wine list is kind of an embarrassment.