Performing Arts, Music Venue, Theater
- Best variety of entertainment that has a reasonable price for tickets. Make plans to see at least one show a year here in this theatre.
- Check out the Seattle Rock Orchestra. They cover classic and modern bands and do a great job at it. A lot of fun. http://seattlerockorchestra.org/
- Johnathan Coulton puts on a great show
- Come on dance
- You can definitely tell there's been a national defunding if the arts. The colors are so sad but you can see the age and beauty underneath.
- Go see Shear Madness! Runs until the end of June.
- I'm making a note here--huge success
- No air conditioning, so it was ridiculously hot inside, very uncomfortable seats, and staff who insisted there was an echoing problem (turns out they had not turned the 2nd balcony speakers on)
- Great performance there, I just wish the city of Seattle would renovate this historic theater
- Went to a #comedy show here. Beautiful #venue
- Awesome Theatre went to see Todrick Hall wizard of Oz
- It was alright as a venue, but I met a great person there !!!!
- I'm type 1 diabetic and 5 months pregnant, and the doorman confiscated the drink I brought to treat hypoglycemia (I have to carry sugar with me always). 99% sure that wasn't legal.
- Nice old theater but the wouldn't let you have booze outside of the lobby. Lame.
- Poor management, refuses to let me in because I had the poi in my backpack. I told them I would leave them in my backpack and they refused me. I got a refund and left, but honestly, fuck those guys.
- Uncomfortable, bad design and hot... Really hot...
- Two balconies but still a pretty good view.
- I refuse to believe no one has broken any limbs falling down those 2nd balcony stairs.
- Moore is a miserable venue (open seating, seriously?), but Seattle Rock Orchestra is really good.
- It is my second time in this theater and both times I felt very hot, fyi. It is November and I'm baking, dress lightly.