126 E Washington St
Iowa City, IA 52240
- Sunday brunch is delicious and cheap!
- Great service. chicken satay - sauce too light, barely peanuty and not spicy but chicken is juicy, vegetble samosas-unimpressed...mint chutney was too light, samosas were small) . sangria was good.
- nice beer selection, great fish tacos!
- Don't judge a book by its cover! This place has a totally cool atmosphere & the burgers are the best part about this place - only about six dollars, very high quality meat, best burger in town
- Offers similar food to 126 and Hearth (shares kitchens with the other two). Comfortable and low key.
- Fish and chips a must!
- The cajun fish sandwich is absolutely perfect
- The food is amazing, but the service is very slow even when the restaurant is almost empty
- Substituted the chips for the soup of the day.. So delish !
- Over-priced. Unfortunate given that it tastes good. But $12 for a small flatbread with barely any cheese or meat.
- Wait staff overworked and confused. Food was okay.