Moo Moo Thai Cafe
11127 Venice Blvd #10
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- If you don't like this place, you don't like REAL Thai food
- The cheese puffs are like vegetarian crab ragu! Sort of
- Thai Street Food Spot!
- Very authentic taste. if you like Thai food the way Thai people like it you will love this place. Delicious papaya salad and Hainan chicken.
- My favorite dish here right now is the shrimp paste rice.
- Also... They will put crispy pork in the pad see ew if you ask. How can you not?
- Natalee Thai has a much better Thai Tea. Moo Moos' Thai Tea most def needs some improvement here
- New Owner/ New Name. Now "BKK 101"
- Nothing fancy. Personal service. Good food.
- The food is amazing and the staff is very nice, an understatement for the price as well. stars of is enough lol
- The "I Can't Believe It's Mushrooms" is amazing... and i normally loathe mushrooms!
- Food was horrible, even the Thai Iced Tea was terrible, yuck! Never again!
- You can't go wrong with the moo moo noodle soup or the kuoy jub.
- Their Crispy Pork Jerky is delish! I just wish the accompanying sauce had some spice to it. It's really crispy & some of the meat is clumped together from the fryer so, cut it small or it gets messy
- Chicken Sate is really delish. Pairs nicely with the peanut sauce & veggies mixed in together. Meat had quite a different texture than most other Thai places but, was still very yummy! Soft & chewy
- Someone order the Hainan Chicken Rice and tell me how it tastes!
- Cheap and yummy!