- The service here is GREAT... and has been consistently for the three years I've been eating here. And I eat here very often.
- The worst waiters n the business. Avoid this place due to rude employees! Not to mention the inspection report n low 80's!
- If you like avacados and guac, ask for the mexican guacamole. Big chunky goodness.
- Their chicken soup is amazing! Most of the other food is pretty Americanized, but I happen to like that about it. I always get a consistently good meal whenever I eat there.
- Best Margaritas in town. Booth by the door gets cold in the Winter. When the door opens the cold air rushes past! Still love this place!
- Been coming here for 10+ years. Decent food, decent beer selection, service and personal do suck. The rating has been up and down between the years. Was near 70 at one point. Decent is the key word.
- Been eating here for 11 years and have never been displeased.
- Don't sit next to the live music. It is so loud you can't think or eat.
- Fajita quesadilla is amazing:)
- Great food and service.
- Classic Mexican menu with great lunch specials til 3pm. Enjoyed everything so far, really like their salsa and hard tacos.
- Awesome cheese dip and the chicken in the enchiladas is fresh all white meat. Delicious!
- Love their cheese dip and burritos!!!!! Flan is good too!
- Standard Mexican, service is a little lackluster, but very easy on the wallet. Live music on Saturdays is a win too!
- Wait staff is very friendly. The cheese dip is better than most.
- Monterrey has been serving up great Mexican food since opening in 1997/8.
- Live music on a Wednesday night!! Not that good, prefer to be able to chat with family versus the noise
- Service SUCKS! From the front door to the waiter. Food is always good though.
- Drink. Margaritas are always a hit.
- Love this place! Great food and good service!