Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Casino, Resort, Hotel
- Chicken & Waffles at the Cafe all day long. Order extra sauce.
- Prepare to lose yer bri'ches!
- The resort fee is lame. They hit you with it when you book in. It covers a newspaper, Internet (no wifi), and something else that's stupid. Even if you don't use that crap, you still have to pay.
- Andres is now serving the 3 Martini Lunch, for dinner. 3 delicious signature martinis are served along side courses of cucumber tomato salad, caviar stuffed olives & a decadent ginger crme brle.
- Showering here is like standing outside in a hurricane.
- There's a second Starbucks now open in the hallway that leads to the CityCenter monorail.
- Channel 27 is a fish tank. Seriously. Turn that shit on in your room. It's pretty sweet.
- always bet on black. or red.
- freebies when you sign up for a players card
- Buen servicio. A veces el Lobby esta muy lleno pero en general bueno
- Have A Martini & Then Visit 1 Of My FAVORITE Cupcake Bakeries Found At The Monte Carlo!! 1st Class Hotel!!
- Jabba show was amazing must see!
- Liquor in the front, poker in the back.
- Try the cupcakery on the street of dreams. Great cupcakes!
- The only resort in all of Las Vegas that has no Wi-Fi! Stay away! #fail
- There are a lot of ugly people here
- Free WiFi in the food court!
- Monorail connects to Aria and Bellagio
- MUITO BOM HOTEL
- The spa suites here are super nice and at a very reasonable price. The pix don't do them justice.