Monte Bello Pizzeria
3662 Weber Rd
St Louis, MO 63125
- Forget Imo's. This is truly the best St. Louis style pizza.
- Don't let the dark basement atmosphere fool you. Food is amazing. Have to try the toasted Rav. Pizza was awesome. Don't mind the peep holes in the bathroom though. Just remember you're being watched.
- Oldest pizza place on southside!
- It was a bit of a wait to get our pizza, but it was well worth it. Toasted ravioli are great too.
- The toasted ravioli is delicious, homemade, and stuffed with meat. It is a must try.
- The best pizza ever!!!
- Try the toasted ravs. Pillowy. Not too crunchy like some.
- DO NOT GO HERE worst service I've had my entire life 2 hour wait for a cheese pizza... staff was rude and disinterested, food was good but NOT worth a terrible experience
- Predating Imos by a decade and a half this is about as good as St. Louis style pizza gets.
- There are signs up on the building since Jeff has been here!
- Keep a sharp eye. Easy to pass up