Montage Laguna Beach
- The view from the cliffs overlooking the ocean reminds us of Positano.
- No other restaurant in Southern California has this mesmerizing view, and this happy combination of setting, great food, polished service and deep wine list.
- I'm addicted to this place, I wish I could stay here forever. :'(
- Beautiful scene, the beach is the cleanest I've seen in Cali so far!
- Not understanding the bad service comments. Just stayed here and I'm blown away by the phenomenal staff members. Kudos to them for never dropping the ball.
- go to montage beach resort and watch a sunset. it's like nothing you have experienced
- The Studio restaurant is excellent interesting uses of flavor and texture. The fire pits provides a great sunset view and they also have blankets if needed. And the customer service is top notch!
- Check out Treasure Island Park in front of the Montage you don't have to be staying at the resort to use the park. There is a public underground parking lot and beach access.
- Pick up something to eat and then go have a picnic at the Montage - there are tables outside. It is breathtaking and is a beautiful walk!
- Great afternoon!
- Five days a week, a falconer comes to the resort and will discuss the surrounding environment and the esoteric sport.
- Enjoy the new "cheese program" at The Loft by making a meal out of a dozen different cheeses. And plenty of wine, naturally!
- Largest wine list west of the Mississippi. Explore the wine!!!
- Make sure to hit the beach early (before 930am) as it's relatively uncrowded...great beaches for kids and photogs too!
- There is nothing better than a spa weekend here with your lover. Water, sun, good food, spa treatments, massage, and a great gym at The Montage. - Nikki
- Great "little" hotel. The views are spectacular, the rooms are lovely, and the spa is relaxing. All is a little pricey, but what do you expect. Also, definitely use the hotel bar and watch everything
- Such an excellent resort to stay at for a few nights. Kid friendly, dog friendly, adult friendly. Some of the best food you'll ever have. Expensive, but worth every penny.
- Beautiful hotel with ocean view. Loved it here!
- Appetizers are scrumptious! Soft music on the patio and it's only Tuesday! Love this place!