Montage Deer Valley
Hotel, Ski Area, Spa
- Great cocktails and music in the Vista lounge. Guy is playing acoustic Radiohead and the service is great!
- Be sure and check out the game room which includes darts, wii, shuffleboard, foosball and bowling!
- Great hotel, fitness center classes are great!!
- Great coffee house style live music in the bar most nights. Some truly amazing performers.
- This is the place for free activities as a guest! Free magic carpet inner-tubing right outside the door. 4 lane beautiful bowling alley with huge video arcade (free!) at the downstairs pub. S'mores!
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous
- Start your day with a pre-ski yoga class in the Spa Montage Deer Valley's studioit has spectacular mountain views.
- Though its European-manor sensibilities eschew log cabin stereotypes, the hotel drips with original art idealizing the Western lifestyle of yore.
- By far, my favorite hotel. The staff are all incredibly helpful and thoughtful, the rooms are beautiful and the amenities can't be beat. If you're in Park City, stay here - you'll never want to leave.
- Red White and Snow
- Epic hotel!
- Very good place to stay, it rivals the Ritz or 4 seasons anytime
- Please control your children others are on vacation too
- Mercedes-Benz owners checking into Montage Deer Valley may request complimentary $100 amenity credit, a room upgrade (based on availability) and welcome amenity.
- The sushi bar is amazingly fresh and I love the live music absolute a must to join
- Try the The pretzel fondue ($12) 2 fist-size chewy but soft pretzels delivered with a bowl full of warm cheddar cheese dip & the tempura-battered chicken tenders ($13) w/ honey-mustard dipping sauce.
- Go check out the gift shop
- Underwhelming Bloody Mary. StRegis always. Primo valets though even with the Harley.
- Best view in Deer Valley. Delicious omelette and good Bloody Mary. Hiked here from Silver Lake along the mid-mountain trail and it is just gorgeous/fun.
- Posh. Store downstairs has all the highest end gear.