MoMA Design Store
Gift Shop, Bookstore, Design
- MoMA store is open later than the Museum, so you can shop after the galleries close.
- MUJI products are great. Especially for travel!
- Look for the ErgoErgo Stool ($100), a bright and wacky stool to sit on at work. FITNESS reviewed it and while we're not sure it burns tons of calories, it helps you stay alert. AND eases back pain...!
- Love this store, always at least one thing you have to persuade yourself not to buy ;)
- The ideal place to find eclectic art books and well-designed gifts.
- Fun place to buy a gift
- Download the Moma Audio Guide
- They have fun and exciting books, poster and little cute items for your office or home.
- Amazing shop for creative minds, from books to office supplies to creative gadgets. I'm in LOVE
- If the cashier line is too long, try www.momastore.org at home.
- May 12th: MoMA Design Stores hosts Destination: Istanbul Collection, a special product collection featuring more than 100 lifestyle products by emerging designers from Istanbul.
- looking for a photography book
- Great place to shop for unique holiday gifts!
- The sale items are pretty good!
- S tem coisa legal
- I love this store they have lots of unique gifts
- Unique and interesting stuff.
- You can find very unique pieces in here specially for your kitchen and home decor.
- An awesome shop 4 unique & stylish gifts...4 someone else or ME! :)Housewares, lamps, jewelry, scarves, purses, tech gadgets & everyday items w/ creativity & flair! BEWARE: usually packed w/ tourists!
- Great place but soho is better still