- You can't go wrong w/ ANY coffee beverage on the menu; including the obvious Nutella cup o' delish! The owner, Rick is amazingly hospitable + staff equally genuine. Great local spot w/ wifi too! #NVFF
- Get the Nutella il Bere! It's pretty rockin'
- Molinari has stepped up the coffee shop game in Napa, with house-infused blends and the coziest seats in town.
- Fantastic coffee!
- Amazing Wi-Fi and back office, which you can rent for meetings and calls! Totally perfect. Great chai and spicy mocha, too!
- Perfect latte, decent breakfast sandwiches and the unforgettable Momma's Biscotti. Do it!
- May look difficult to get to due to the surrounding buildings affected by the earthquake in 2014, but worth the extra detour around the fences. Great space, nice people and local fare.
- Free wifi and awesome location! Coffee is tasty, too!
- You have to try the Ghost Pepper Mocha. Rick is an amazing host.
- Ghost chili mocha is unreal. The owner describes it as the alcohol free bloody!
- great coffee but everything is served in single use plastic containers. would love to see real coffee cups, cutlery and plating.
- when in Napa, drink a Nutella latte
- Great service, coffee is excellent. Parking out front is 2hrs max. Free all day parking on top levels a block north + a block west behind the Wells Fargo.
- Internet password is Ghost Chili
- For a rare coffee experience, try the Caffe con Panna: espresso topped with sweetened whipped cream. Belisssimo!
- Be sure to try the Cool Runnings: Jamacian blue coffee iced "Movies to Dine For" NVFF Foodspotting menu item.
- Great local spot for coffee. Staff is very friendly and the iced coffee is excellent.
- Friendly staff and yummy coffee.
- Rude server. Burnt espresso. Look elsewhere.
- Local + Wifi = good :)