Mohr & Mcpherson
Furniture / Home, Café, Art Gallery
- $1.00 coffee refills.
- Better than any of the other cafes in the South End. Great soups. Especially the seafood gumbo if they have it.
- We're fans of the solid espresso drinks, hefty sandwiches, and fresh-tasting meal-size salads served up in a sunny, airy spot. We also appreciate the free Wi-Fi.
- The extra large coffee here is a monster. Try the hummus wrap or spinach apple salad. NOMZ.
- Possibly the best espresso in town
- They have a surprisingly good meatball panini here.
- The strawberry ice cream is delicious - and I'm usually all about chocolate!
- This place is fantastically vegan friendly!
- Nice place to grab a coffee on a Sunday morning before browsing the SoWa markets
- They've got Go Max Go vegan candy bars!
- The chai + cider (called chaider) is so great! Try it. :-)
- The chocolate chai is out of this world!
- The sandwiches and baked goods are great, and they have a nice selection of teas.
- Nice Latte!
- $1 off when you use LevelUp for the first time there
- The lox sandwhich on rye is awesome!
- Great cappuccinos!
- Oh, and ice coffee is very drinkable. Espresso is over-extracted and bitter.
- This is partially my fault. But I was in a mad rush to get to school & just grabbed a Cliff Bar and ended up paying $3.75 for it!! Beware of their almost 100% bullshit mark up. Thanks M&M.....
- Great sandwiches and coffee. Get the chicken pesto panini or chicken souvlaki sandwich.