The Model Cafe
Dive Bar, Speakeasy
7 North Beacon St (at Brighton & Cambridge)
Boston, MA 02134
- order a drink, it's a double.
- When you're almost out of money in life, bring the last of it you have here, drink it away and burn the last dollar in the Mens' room.
- Stay away if you have any dignity left. You usually don't at last call but do try.
- Here's a tip.... avoid Fri & Sat nights AT ALL COSTS
- great place good people fair prices
- The Model has $2.50 PBR drafts.
- One time I held the bathroom door closed so my roommate could shit.
- Leave here with regrets and missing dignity. Do it!
- Go to The Model Cafe. Play Addams Family pinball. When you lose take 2 coasters and put them under the front legs. Repeat until you do better.
- Loud music, incessant dancing, and a bevy of hipsters - I should hate The Model. But, it's all amazingly infectious. Basically, I've never had a bad time at The Model.
- Women's bathroom: cold faucet is the hot water.
- Ask for a Summer Snatch if you want something stronger than a long island.
- They require two forms of ID to get in the bar if you have an out of state ID. A debt card will do.
- $5 Jack and (splash of) Ginger - can't hate the strong drinks
- Good atmosphere- definitely less uncomfortable than Ellum
- Good place to start a band. We formed here, and now you can listen to our "Primetime" album in the jukebox!
- Brings the mod, psychedelic & northern soul sounds back home to Allston Rock City where they belong for this monthly Wednesday night party. (Wednesday, November 10th at 10:30 p.m)
- 2.50 for a generous glass of PBR, the owner is a gentlemen, and dancing will happen if you come with a group who is willing to dance.
- Model cafe is a super fun little place. Cash only so stop at an atm! The bartender is very friendly and provides great conversation over a beer. Around 11 it turns into a party with a dj! Recommended.
- Standard hipster dive bar, but the drinks are cheap and the dance floor is great. Great vibes. Get weird.