Gastropub, Beer Garden, Wine Bar
8:00am - 2:00am
8:00am - 7:00pm
- Lively, unique spot to grab dinner and a beer. Friendly staff and excellent food.
- Awesome place for steak night on Thursdays.
- Lets see if they have changed the wine list. The hummus and pizza are awesome!
- Love their Just Hummus app!
- Amazing spot for food! They have great ceviche, and variety of beers. I love their tuesday concepts with many games.
- Muy buen lugar. Buena comida. Ricos vinos y buena cerveza
- Stake night is so awesome!! The meat is juicy, tender, and seasoned to perfection.
- The squashed pizza is really good
- This is a great kept secret for sunday brunch.
- MKT BAR is located right inside Phoenicia Specialty Foods, one of the best grocery stores in the city.
- Brunch @ your own risk. IMO, very pretentious menu. Not sure if they're just trying to hard but the lamb & waffle didn't work. The $2 surcharge for kielbasa on the scramble got me 3 slivers of sausage
- Credit the long, sleek marble bar and its eccentric wine and beer selection, or the gelato case and menu of Lebanese-inspired pizzas.
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday 3pm-7pm & Reverse Happy Hour: Friday 9pm-Midnight
- Up and coming trendy downtown spot.
- The service is awful!! Be prepared to wait a hour to be served, have your food come incorrectly & have to go to the bar & order drinks yourself.
- Houston Press 2012 Favorite Dishes - Farmer's MKT Pizza
- Can't go wrong w/ the pizza!
- Excelente msica y comida para pasar un buen rato
- The queso and chili was pretty good. The halibut was over cooked and sent back. Meh.
- Tuesday and Thursday steak night specials are worth it.