621 21st St (8th Ave.)
Lewiston, ID 83501
- Great beer selection. The live music on Thursdays is always good. Very slow (but friendly) service when I've been there.
- Awesome place for a hotel bar/restaurant. They have their own brews as well as domestics and other micros, plus a full bar. Food was delicious. Sweet potato fries!
- Both the baked brie and the smoked salmon are excellent.
- $2 house brews on Mondays. Other good craft beers available too
- Gerry is the best bartender!!
- It's Gerry, but yes, ask for him!
- If you want a good drink, ask for Jerry!
- Solid place. VERY smoky. Hang outside during summer time.
- For a special treat, text MJB to 87940 on your cellphone!