Miyabi Japanese Steakhouse
- Knife slingin', shrimp throwin' good time!
- My favorite Japanese restaurant!!!!
- Excellent place for a birthday or other special event.
- Really good food, but Service could be a little better/smoother! Also price is a little on the high side, but good when you are craving Sushi/Jap
- Hibachi yum yums
- Large portions. Get there before 6pm for early bird specials. Great for families.
- Good for family function
- It was awesome! Price wasn't too high but make sure you are hungry there is a lot of food!
- Ask for the cook named Typhoon aka Dane .... Gave my family lots of laughs and was more interactive with my family than most... Gives his serving an amazing twist:)
- Jojo makes your rice look like Pacman(:
- Got here at 7:30pm ordered before 8:00pm didnt even get my soup until 8:45pm and I waited so long to get my food I am now getting my check and it is 10:20pm absolutely the worst service I have had.
- The sushi here is very good :)
- reservation at 8:00 it was 8:30 before we were seated... With two kids this was not fun!!!!
- Maybe's just me but the teppanyaki is pretty damn salty :((
- Go for the chicken teriyaki, miller lite, okay maybe like ten miller lites. Place is aweeeeesome.
- Best and cheapest sushi in savannah!
- skip the tepanyaki and head straight for the sushi bar.