Grocery Store, Supermarket, Gourmet
- This is the most dangerous parking lot in LA. Drive in at your own risk'
- Amazing food, great selection!
- IF YOU DON'T LIKE ASIANS, DO NOT COME HERE.
- The best sushi for the price. Also a really great ramen and tempura place inside
- Buy a 100ml carton of Moriyama Royal Milk Tea and drink it with your order at the food court :)
- Great asian grocery. One of the few places that I've been to that sells sushi-grade fish so you can do it at home. Excellent Sake selection to boot! The Food Court, Bakery, and Bookstore are bonus.
- Beef Bowl from Misasa. Money.
- There's an official Bank of America ATM here so no need to pay the crazy Chase ATM fee.
- Go to Santouka inside Mitsuwa. Order a ramen combo with pork rice. You now have a super-awesome lunch! + 1-UP
- The cafeteria is the best place on the westside to grab quick Japanese lunch. Cash only though. The hipsters are starting to catch on however... Haha
- Excellent Japanese Food Court for lunch or dinner. Great selection.
- CA (Eat) This Japanese grocery store has the best selection of Japanese candy around and a delicious food court! Go Ramen Go!
- Great store with great food, need another reason?!?
- Beef Udon and a bowl of rice. Ramen set with pork rice. Don't miss the Roll Cakes adjacent to the Sake.
- Great prices on sake!
- Not in Santa Monica, but near enough to include on a Santa Monica list. Very interesting market featuring Asian specialty foods. Vegan-friendly for certain items. Prepared foods available.
- Way to be racist Audrey. Very enlightened..
- Santouka, order pork, or the beff soba right next to it. FTW. And you can watch the latest news from Japan while you devour their delish foods.
- If you're looking for sushi grade seafood, this is the store for you! They also carry lots of sushi and sushi rolls, very inexpensive! Definitely worth coming here over a fancy smancy restaurant!
- Always the best priced beer in LA - usually 60 cents a can for Sapporo and amazing sake deals.