3168 22nd St (Btw Mission & Capp)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Mission Minis donates cupcakesinevitably followed by smilesto local nonprofits and fundraisers every month. If you have one in mind, give them a call and theyll do their best to accommodate.
- Got a dozen cupcakes for $6 using the 'stampt' app
- Ever since CupKate's went out of business, it's been impossible to find good cupcakes that are worth the -usually insane- price markup. This place is OK; chocolate & PB are good, vanilla meh...
- Meyer lemon good, Aztec chocolate ok
- Salted caramel mini
- Buy a Groupon if you're planning to come here. Not the best, but not the worst for the price. You can try all the flavors in a box of a dozen. Sounds more than it actually is.
- Amazing tiny cupcakes!
- Great for large orders. Call ahead of time!
- Best red velvet cupcakes in SF (minis). Except for maybe SusieCakes. Get the minis so you don't feel guilty about eating twice as much.
- Adorable space. Red velvet cupcakes.
- Check out Mission Minis as seen on Cupcake Wars
- The banana cupcakes are vegan, but not listed as vegan
- Delicious cupcakes for only $1
- Walked in looking 4 Red Velvet cupcakes & walked out w/ a few other favorite flavors. Pleasantly surprised by how delicious all the icings were. Minis are $1 each. Hope to get full size 1s next time.
- These cupcakes are perfect bite-sized treats! All their flavors are amazing. Can't wait to go back!
- When a cupcake craving strikes, Mission Minis Vegan Banana-Maple Cupcakes are as sweet to look at as they are to eat (as proven by their appearance on Food Networks Cupcake Wars).
- Before it was Mission Minis, it was a palm reader's shop. We prefer cupcakes to having our future predicted any day.
- The perfect bite-sized cupcake! Try the red velvet!!
- Cute and delicious cupcakes!
- If you love cupcakes, this place was made just for you!