Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
Resort, Hotel, Spa
3649 Mission Inn Ave (btwn Market & CA-91)
Riverside, CA 92501
- Lovely place for an evening walk!
- Have cold one at the Presidential Lounge
- Haunted. Walk down hallways with big mirrors at the end of them for surprises
- The Festival Of Lights was awesome!
- Sit in President Taft's overside chair, and dream of being a plump President.
- Explore the rooftop passageways at night for a creepy excursion.
- This place is beautiful. My grandparents were married in the chapel here over 60 years ago. Ask to see it, its amazing.
- Catch it in December for Christmas lights all over! :] There's also a great buffet on the weekends, but it's also kind of pricey! I wish they would make it affordable to college kids.
- Best poolside service,thanks to Dirk,he is amazing.
- Must try the grilled sea bass and butternut squash at the restaurant...Delish!
- Beware Christmas - the holiday lights display at the Inn is a huge crowd draw and lobby check-in is more like fighting your way to nosebleed middle row seats at an NFL game.
- Try the strawberry margaritta at the Mexican place.
- This hotel has such great character. Be sure to grab a Casey's Cupcake which is located on site.
- Brunch is outstanding!
- No dogs allowed at any of the outdoor restaurants. Bastards.
- Lights turn on at 5:15p. Long lines.
- You can't go wrong with any of the restaurant's on site. The only problem is finding enough time to hit them all!
- Don't leave Riverside w/o visiting the Mission Inn. Despite its name, it's a mix of styles from Spanish Colonial to Renaissance to Mediterranean. Plus two gorgeous mosaics by Louis Comfort Tiffany!
- Come see the last night of GhostWalk Sat
- Most romantic setting possible on mission inn restaurant patio.