With so many calming factors, tea is such a soothing beverage for morning, noon, or night. During these summer months I typically like to drink my tea iced. One easy method for making iced tea is to brew the tea hot and let it cool to room temperature, place it in the refrigerator to chill and serve over ice when ready.
I wanted to choose a refreshing flavor for these popsicles and decided on mint.
1 bag of your favorite mint tea
2 cups water
2 tbls. honey
handful of fresh mint
Bring two cups of water to a boil over medium heat in a small saucepan. Once boiling, seep teabag in water for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and remove tea bag. Whisk in 2 tbls spoons honey until completely dissolved. Let the tea cool completely.
Once cooled, transfer to popsicle molds and drop mint leaves into each mold. Place popsicle sticks inside molds and place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
Remove from molds and enjoy!
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes