- Make sure to go down stream and take a dip in the wading basin. It's gorgeous!
- Voted Best Place to Break Up by City Pages in 2010. Breaking up is never easy. Why not break the news surrounded by nature?
- Voted Best Bike Trail by City Pages in 2012! A stunning trip always, the path runs under a lush canopy of trees beneath the Mississippi bluffs, entering Fort Snelling state park. Its a genuine escape.
- Go down the steps and then walk along the trail to the Mississippi River. Or enjoy a picnic in this beautiful park.
- Happy happy :-)
- Check out the hidden paths below near the river!
- Awww I love Minnehaha! There's some great hiking around the falls and you can also rent bikes for some of the paths around it!
- The view In one word #beautiful
- One of the Gems of the Twin Cities - not necessarily the best waterfall I've ever seen but its like walking into a different dimesion city - nature - city. Coolness
- Take the path to the river. A very nice walk.
- A great place to enjoy outdoor activities!
- Climb under the falls & hang out
- Beautiful walking trails and waterfalls. Makes for a relaxing walk. Parking is cheap.
- Such a fantastic place to visit. Loved the soothing sound of the cascading waterfall and exploring the park on the family sized GoCarts. A ton of Fun!!
- Great trails, playground, picnic areas... Just be respectful of the residential areas adjacent to the park.
- Lots of fun in the winter time, just be careful not to slip.
- Be careful with the stairs!
- Best place to do some cardio. Climb the steps and you'll be sweating out a good workout!
- City Pages Best Picnic Spot - 2013
- Apparently, there is not always water at the falls.