Millstone Family Restaurant
- The meals are large. Breakfast is great plus they have a good salad bar and prices are reasonable. Better than fast food. Service is friendly and you don't have to wait long.
- Tasty menu options, daily specials, good service.
- Fish fry on Fridays. I had the fried Cod. It was amazing. Fast service and your food gets out quick if you sit at the counter. Didnt leave me waiting long at all.
- Fantastic soup and salad!!!
- Everything is good!
- Brunch!!! They also have Wifi.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Pie, Dessert
- The ranch breakfast is my favorite. Or the cowboy skillet!
- Have the pie. We are a family of 6 and tried 5 different pies. All were excellent.
- There are two Millstone Restaurants in Rapid City check out www.bhmillstone.com
- Been here many times when travelling to Rapid City and never let down. Great place!
- solid American food, locals hang out here, Kelsey is an awesome server
- Breakfast was good. Liked it better than Colonial House. Nicer staff too.
- Turkey and Dressing special doesnt have dressing. Just a slice of white bread. Not what I was expecting.