Mill Ruins Park
Historic Site, Park
- Very cool park with lots to see.
- Good place to hang out, run, get some exercise, walk, run with your dog, snog, take pictures, make out, people watch, be a tourist, watch the, Mississippi, walk your dog, eat.
- The Milling District is why Minneapolis is here. Come on down and have a look around at some of the best infrastructure history around.
- careful if you get the urge to climb....easy to get stuck :P
- Great scenery right on the river.
- Got asked for my Minneapolis Parks photo permit. Had it in my Dropbox on my phone. Park police were surprised. Don't get caught without yours.
- Don't ruin it.
- Walk up to the top and sit on the benches at dusk. Watch the lights of the Guthrie, the bridges over the Mississippi and the lofts go from barely there to glowing. Gorgeous!
- Located at the entrance to the Stone Arch Bridge, this is a great area to walk through with a cup of coffee.
- Great park with interesting history! Definitely a must see in Minneapolis!
- Good for dog walking.
- Good place to see the Stone Arch Bridge and the Mississippi River.
- Beautiful views from the park. Great place to come for a stroll, people watch, and just enjoy being outside.
- Did you know this place is haunted? Learn more at http://www.minneapolisghosts.com
- Cool place to see the river and learn some history.
- A great place to take home a piece of history.
- Great views of St paul and the river. Very cool for urban exploring
- Note that the parking is for monthly permit holders only. I somehow missed that but was lucky not to get a ticket.
- Best place to watch the sunset in the city.
- Great place for some evening/nighttime photos!