Mill Mountain Park
JP Fishburn Parkway (Mill Mountain)
- Great mountain biking and hiking within 5 minutes of downtown Roanoke. Be sure to visit the zoo (mmzoo.org) and the Star Cam.
- Great view of Roanoke from above.
- Zoo + good view of the valley...
- Run the Blue Ridge Marathon, the world's toughest road marathon. Here's the view from the course.
- Great view of Roanoke, a zoo, and home to the Mill Mountain Star.
- If you always wondered what the view from the star looks like, come visit... its amazing. Definitely my fave hideout
- Its a good place to see the Roanoke Star up close, its a nice place for a cookout or picnic. Theres also the Mill Mountain Zoo next to it.