MidWest Travel Plaza
Gas Station, Restaurant
- This place is incredible. Great food, nice people, clean shower, cheap laundry, an even cheaper barber and all kinds of parking. I-44 exit 208 in MO.
- Clean restrooms. Lots of parking
- One of my favorite truck stops. The diner is awesome, whoever came up with the idea to put pulled pork inside potato skins deserves a medal.
- Good food and large parking area! Streak'n Beacon next door!
- Great service but buffet was a utter disappointment.
- Clean establishment